Thu, Oct 05|
Aroma Yoga with Olga + Emily!
Flowers, Yoga, and Essential Oils
Time & Location
Oct 05, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Chestertown, 7060 Broad Neck Rd, Chestertown, MD 21620, USA
About the event
Aroma yoga is yoga where essential oils are used during the yoga postures. Using the 100% pure oil we use during the workshop, you can deepen your yoga and meditation practice even more. The oils support you mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Discover the unique combination of yoga and essential (aroma) oil.
The harmonious combination of yoga and essential oil reinforce each other and provide an even greater effect and deepening of the yoga practice.
What to expect from this class:
- Beginner level yoga with the variety of stretching and balancing poses
- Essential oils used throughout the class to enhance your experience
- Take home a blend of essential oils
- Create a gorgeous bouquet to take home from a flower bar
- Enjoy the nature of the beautiful farm
Meet the hosts:
- Wildly Native Flower farm located on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland, and is a place where you can come and be immersed in flowers bursting from the field. Walk our fields, experience our scents, touch our textures, and see what we see. Wildly Native farm focuses on hand-selection, in season flowers that are harvested at the peak of bloom.
- Emily Teale ‘Tea’ is a certified Yoga Instructor, herbalist, and musician that belives strongly in self love. Tea’s focus is on embracing imperfections, celebrating life, and cultivating peaceful moments. Tea will leads the students through a comprehensive and approachable sequence of postures, breathing exercises, and meditation.
- Olga Hofmann is a Registered Nurse and Certified Aromatherapist who also has been creating natural self care products and botanical cosmetics without any toxins or synthetic additives. She will select the most appropriate essential oils for the best experiences during this class. You will learn what essential oils are, how to safely dilute them, what are the 3 major ways of using them, and how to incorporate them in your yoga and meditation practices.
Aroma Yoga 10/5
+$1.80 MD Sales
+$0.80 service fee
+$1.80 MD Sales
+$0.80 service fee0